[BAA-ebulletin 00736] European Planetary Science Congress 2013

BAA electronic bulletins service baa-ebulletin at britastro.org
Wed Apr 3 23:02:37 BST 2013

The following message is about amateur participation in the professional European Planetary Science Congress, and is forwarded from the organiser of the session relating to amateur contributions.

- - - - -

The *European Planetary Science Congress* (EPSC) will be held from
September 8th to 13th this year in London, UK.
In particular, we would like to draw your attention to the AM1 session
dedicated to "Amateur contribution to the advancement of planetary
science", in the program group "Amateur Astronomy"

For more information please visit:
http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EPSC2013/sessionprogramme/AM

We would like to invite you to actively participate to this session by
contributing a paper and/or meeting and exchanging views and ideas with
other amateur and professional astronomers studying the solar system and
exoplanets.
If you are interested in making an oral or poster contribution, please
fill in the abstract submission form that you will find at the web page
above (abstract deadline: May 6, 2013).

Also, please feel free to circulate this message to all those who might
be interested in the event.

Sincerely,

Marc Delcroix
Convener of the AM1 session