[BAA-ebulletin 00760] New Radio Astronomy Group Newsletter

BAA electronic bulletins service baa-ebulletin at britastro.org
Thu Sep 5 13:27:23 BST 2013

The first edition of the new BAA RAG quarterly newsletter - "RAGazine" - can now be downloaded from the RAG website at http://www.britastro.org/radio/index.html.

At 66 pages, labelling it a newsletter is doing it an injustice!  Later editions will be smaller but we do have a lot to catch up on.  As the Editor explains, RAGazine is intended to be an informal way of distributing information to the amateur RA community, letting others know what people are up

A big vote of thanks needs to go to Dave James who has put a lot of time into collecting and collating the material.  Further thanks go to the individual contributors.  Please let me have your feedback and any suggestions as to what might be included in future editions using the email address below.

Paul Hyde
BAA RAG Coordinator
radiogroup at britastro.org