[BAA-ebulletin 00824] Reminder about the Christmas Lecture - closing date is 25th November.

BAA electronic bulletins service baa-ebulletin at britastro.org
Sun Nov 16 13:48:57 GMT 2014

I would like to remind you the closing date to pre book your place for the
Christmas Lecture is fast approaching.

So if you would like to come and hear Lord Rees, the Astronomer Royal, give
the BAA Christmas Lecture in University College London, Christopher Ingold
Building, 20 Gordon Street, London, WC1H 0AJ on 13th December please book
now.

To book a place please use the form on the BAA website on webpage
www.britastro.org/xmaslecture and email or post to the BAA office
office at britastro.org.

If you sent your form to 'meetings at gmail.com' please can you resend to
office at britastro.org please.

Doors open at 14:00. Meeting starts at 14:30 in the lecture theatre and
will be finished by 18:00. Tea & Coffee will be served at 15:45 in the
Ramsey Room.

If you would like to attend please book a place before 25th November using
the attached booking form. Alternatively you can ring the BAA office, or
you can find the form on our webpage at www.britastro.org/xmaslecture.

It will be free to all BAA members and affiliated society members if booked
in advance and for non-members the cost will be £5.00. If you turn up on
the day having not pre-booked the charge will be £5.00 to all.

If you book and then find you cannot come please do let us know soonest as
there may be a waiting list and we can give your seat to someone else.

Looking forward to seeing you there
Hazel

Hazel Collett
Meetings Secretary