[BAA-ebulletin 00869] RAL weekend update.

BAA electronic bulletins service baa-ebulletin at britastro.org
Wed Aug 12 17:29:05 BST 2015

If you are still planning to come to the meeting in RAL on 4 - 6th
September please note that accommodation at RAL is now closed. Also the
Sunday tour is fully booked so we cannot take any bookings for this now.

If you are still planning to come on Friday evening or for the Saturday
please ensure you book no later than 26th August as we cannot take any
bookings after this date.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there

Hazel

--
*Hazel Collett*
*Meetings Secretary For the British Astronomical Association*