2012-13 APPARITION REPORTS
1. Jupiter reappears with major outbreaks on NEB and NTB (June 2012.)
2. Jupiter's northern upheavals coming into focus (July 2012.)
3. Progress of Jupiter's great northern upheaval 2012 July-August.
4. Multispectral imaging of the EZ and NTB coloration events.
5. Fireball on Jupiter, 2012 Sep.10.
Renewal of rift activity in the revived NEB:
7. The accelerating circulation of Jupiter's Great Red Spot, Oct 2012.
8. Moon transits close to Jupiter opposition, Dec 2012
9. Jupiter in 2012/13: Interim report no.9 (2013 Jan.): 'Interim report on Jupiter, 2012 Aug.-Dec.
Appendix 1: NNTZ:
Anticyclonic ovals, 2008-2012 (Gianluigi Adamoli & John Rogers)
Appendix 2: NEBn: Dynamic interactions of spots
Appendix 3: Equatorial Band: Tracking the f. end
Appendix 4: SEBn: A new South Equatorial Disturbance?
Appendix 5: Zonal wind profiles (Grischa Hahn)
Appendix 6: Fireballs on Jupiter (Dr Ricardo Hueso)
update: NNTBs jet;
NEBn white ovals; new SED; STB near oval BA.
11. Update on the STB & other events in the southern hemisphere, May 2013.
12.The SEBs jet in 2012/13.
13. List of observers for 2012/13