[BAA-ebulletin 00622] Radio Astronomy Group Meeting (12 November 2011) now sold out

BAA electronic bulletins service baa-ebulletin at britastro.org
Mon Oct 17 17:30:45 BST 2011

This event is now sold out.  Please do not travel to Northampton if
you do not have a confirmed booking as we do not have room to
accommodate additional people.  We are investigating the possibility
of streaming the event live over the internet and we will publish
details on the BAA RAG website at http://www.britastro.org/radio/ if
successful.  Please check for details nearer the date.

The organisers would like to thank everyone for their support for this meeting.

Paul Hyde
Coordinator
BAA Radio Astronomy Group

2011 October 17