[BAA-ebulletin 00728] 2012 DA14 live webcast on BAA site tonight

BAA electronic bulletins service baa-ebulletin at britastro.org
Fri Feb 15 14:37:55 GMT 2013

Weather permitting we are going to try to do a live webcast of the 2012
DA14 close approach tonight. This will consist of periodically updated
live images from a small telescope with a field of view of around 1
degree. We've not had much time to test this so it may or may not work
for various reasons but you might like to keep an eye on the following page:

http://britastro.org/live/page.htm

If the weather cooperates the first live images should appear around
20:10 as the object rises above my local horizon. At that time it will
be around magnitude 7.5 and moving at around 41 arcsec/sec.

Nick.