[BAA-ebulletin 00935] Windows 10 Update

BAA electronic bulletins service baa-ebulletin at britastro.org
Sat Sep 17 20:19:32 BST 2016

Following my e-bulletin (00934) issued earlier today, Michael Covington (in Athens, Georgia) has replied: 'Some say that the registry script fixes the problem, but I had to revert back to the previous release of Windows 10.' He has also supplied relevant links to information contained on his website:

http://www.covingtoninnovations.com/michael/blog/1608/index.html#x160821
http://www.covingtoninnovations.com/michael/blog/1608/index.html#x160822
http://www.covingtoninnovations.com/michael/blog/1608/index.html#x160823A
http://www.covingtoninnovations.com/michael/blog/1608/index.html#x160823

The issues and troubles caused by the Windows 10 upgrade are not restricted to astronomical imaging. Therefore, monitoring and further news would be appreciated, in order that the latest information can be disseminated.

Bob Marriott

Director, Instruments and Imaging Section

ram at hamal.demon.co.uk