[BAA-ebulletin 00960] Important Notice about the weekend meeting in Chester

BAA electronic bulletins service baa-ebulletin at lists.britastro.org
Sun Feb 19 13:15:23 GMT 2017

Important Notice about the weekend meeting in Chester

The date of 15th – 17 September was arranged to avoid the Chester Autumn
Meeting Races. However we have just found out that the race meeting has
been changed to the date of our meeting.

As a result we have brought our meeting forward to *8th – 10th September* to
avoid the race weekend. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause
but hotels in Chester are *very* expensive and some are already full for
the race weekend.

Full details will be published on the BAA website as soon as we have all
the speakers confirmed.

Hope to see you there

Hazel

--
*Hazel Collett*
*Meetings Secretary For the British Astronomical Association*

*Registered Charity No. 210769*