Observation by Martin Butcher: Melotte 20 (1) - The Alpha Persei Cluste...
2010 Oct 11 - 04:29
2021 Mar 27 - 12:00
Position angle: -1°49'
6°32' × 4°20'
- Meade LX-90 8" telescope fitted to its field tripod by an equatorial wedge.
- LX-90 Periodic Error Correction enabled.
- Dew Removal straps fitted to telescope and camera lens
- Telescope and camera powered by Mains Power.
- Stock Canon 40D with 200mm f/2.8 lens stopped down to f/4
- Telescope driven but unguided
Six sub-exposures each 5 minutes long taken at ISO800.
Isle of Colonsay
Melotte 20 (1) - The Alpha Persei Cluster