Observation by Martin Butcher: Melotte 25 - Open Star Cluster
2012 Nov 01 - 02:03
2021 Mar 27 - 14:48
Position angle: -1°22'
11° × 8°
- Meade LX-90 8" telescope fitted to its field tripod by an equatorial wedge.
- LX-90 Periodic Error Correction enabled.
- Dew Removal straps fitted to telescope and camera lens
- Telescope and camera powered by Mains Power.
- Stock Canon 40D with 200mm f/2.8 lens stopped down to f/4
- Telescope driven but unguided
Six sub-exposures each 5 minutes long taken at ISO400.
Isle of Colonsay
Melotte 25 - Open Star Cluster