Observation by Martin Butcher: M31, M32 and M110
2009 Sep 17 - 01:20
2021 Mar 27 - 20:14
Position angle: -6°18'
3°40' × 2°26'
- Meade LX-90 8" telescope fitted to its field tripod by an equatorial wedge.
- LX-90 Periodic Error Correction enabled.
- Dew Removal straps fitted to telescope and camera lens
- Telescope and camera powered by Mains Power.
- Stock Canon 40D with 200mm f/2.8 lens stopped down to f/4
- Telescope driven but unguided
Single exposure of 30 seconds taken at ISO200.
Isle of Colonsay
M31, M32 and M110