Observation by Martin Butcher: NGC869, NGC884 & COMET HARTLEY 2
2010 Oct 07 - 22:40
2021 Mar 31 - 19:44
Position angle: -7°41'
3°11' × 2°07'
- Meade LX-90 8" telescope fitted to its field tripod by an equatorial wedge.
- LX-90 Periodic Error Correction enabled.
- Dew Removal straps fitted to telescope and camera lens
- Telescope and camera powered by Mains Power.
- Stock Canon 40D with 200mm f/2.8 lens stopped down to f/4
- Telescope driven but unguided
Eleven sub-exposures each of 60 seconds taken at ISO1600
Isle of Colonsay
COMET HARTLEY 2
NGC869, NGC884 & COMET HARTLEY 2