Observation by Martin Butcher: M34 - Open cluster
2012 Jan 27 - 20:49
2021 Mar 31 - 20:03
Position angle: -3°40'
3°25' × 2°16'
- Meade LX-90 8" telescope fitted to its field tripod by an equatorial wedge.
- LX-90 Periodic Error Correction enabled.
- Dew Removal straps fitted to telescope and camera lens
- Telescope and camera powered by Mains Power.
- Stock Canon 40D with 200mm f/2.8 lens stopped down to f/4
- Telescope driven but unguided
Ten sub-exposures each 30 seconds long taken at ISO1600
Isle of Colonsay
M34 - Open cluster