Observation by Martin Butcher: M37 - January Salt-and-Pepper Cluster
2010 Nov 15 - 00:40
2021 Apr 05 - 19:25
Position angle: +20°53'
0°56' × 0°37'
- Meade LX-90 8" telescope fitted to its field tripod by an equatorial wedge.
- LX-90 Periodic Error Correction enabled.
- Dew Removal straps fitted to telescope and camera lens
- Telescope and camera powered by Mains Power.
- Stock Canon 40D with 200mm f/2.8 lens stopped down to f/4
- Telescope driven but unguided
Eleven sub-exposures each 60 seconds taken at ISO1600
Isle of Colonsay
M37 rich open cluster
M37 - January Salt-and-Pepper Cluster