Observation by Martin Butcher: M35 - is a large open star cluster
2012 Jan 27 - 21:23
2021 Apr 05 - 19:33
Position angle: -1°59'
1°42' × 1°08'
- Meade LX-90 8" telescope fitted to its field tripod by an equatorial wedge.
- X-90 Periodic Error Correction enabled.
- Dew Removal straps fitted to telescope and camera lens
- Telescope and camera powered by Mains Power.
- Stock Canon 40D with 200mm f/2.8 lens stopped down to f/4
- Telescope driven but unguided
Ten sub-exposures of 30 seconds at ISO1600
Isle of Colonsay
M35 - is a large open star cluster