Observation by Martin Butcher: NGC 2237 and NGC2244 - The Rosetta Nebul...
2012 Jan 27 - 21:42
2021 Apr 05 - 19:51
Position angle: -2°03'
2°51' × 1°54'
- Meade LX-90 8" telescope fitted to its field tripod by an equatorial wedge.
- LX-90 Periodic Error Correction enabled.
- Dew Removal straps fitted to telescope and camera lens
- Telescope and camera powered by Mains Power.
- Stock Canon 40D with 200mm f/2.8 lens stopped down to f/4
- Telescope driven but unguided
One hundred sub-exposures of 60 seconds at ISO1600.
Isle of Colonsay
NGC 2237 and NGC2244
NGC 2237 and NGC2244 - The Rosetta Nebula