Observation by Martin Butcher: M67 - The King Cobra Cluster.
2012 Dec 11 - 04:42
2021 Apr 06 - 18:39
Position angle: +1°14'
1°01' × 0°40'
- Meade LX-90 8" telescope fitted to its field tripod by an equatorial wedge.
- LX-90 Periodic Error Correction enabled.
- Dew Removal straps fitted to telescope and camera lens
- Telescope and camera powered by Mains Power.
- Stock Canon 40D with 200mm f/2.8 lens stopped down to f/4
- Telescope driven but unguided
Thirty sub-exposures each 30 seconds taken at ISO800.
Isle of Colonsay
M67 - Is an open star cluster
M67 - The King Cobra Cluster.