Observation by Martin Butcher: M81 - Group.
2009 Nov 10 - 21:30
2021 Apr 06 - 19:41
Position angle: +3°07'
2°02' × 1°22'
- Meade LX-90 8" telescope fitted to its field tripod by an equatorial wedge.
- LX-90 Periodic Error Correction enabled.
- Dew Removal straps fitted to telescope and camera lens
- Telescope and camera powered by Mains Power.
- Stock Canon 40D with 200mm f/2.8 lens stopped down to f/4
- Telescope driven but unguided
Twelve sub-exposures each 5 minutes long taken at ISO400
Isle of Colonsay
M81, M82, and NGC3077
M81 - Group.