Observation by Martin Butcher: M104 - Sombrero Galaxy
2012 Apr 18 - 23:49
2021 Aug 07 - 16:00
Position angle: +20°25'
0°30' × 0°20'
- Meade LX-90 8" telescope fitted to its field tripod by an equatorial wedge.
- LX-90 Periodic Error Correction enabled.
- Dew Removal straps fitted to telescope and camera lens
- Telescope and camera powered by Mains Power.
- Stock Canon 40D with 200mm f/2.8 lens stopped down to f/4
- Telescope driven but unguided
Thirty three sub-exposures each 60 seconds taken at ISO1600. Ambient temperature zero degrees Celsius.
Isle of Colonsay
NGC4594 or M104
M104 - Sombrero Galaxy