Observation by Martin Butcher: M5 or NGC5904
2012 Mar 09 - 03:36
2021 Aug 09 - 20:14
Position angle: +20°15'
0°51' × 0°35'
- Meade LX-90 8" telescope fitted to its field tripod by an equatorial wedge.
- LX-90 Periodic Error Correction enabled.
- Dew Removal straps fitted to telescope and camera lens
- Telescope and camera powered by Mains Power.
- Stock Canon 40D with 200mm f/2.8 lens stopped down to f/4
- Telescope driven but unguided
One hundred sub-exposures each 30 seconds taken at ISO1600. Ambient temperature minus 6 degrees Celsius.
Isle of Colonsay
M5 or NGC5904