Webb Deep-Sky Society Annual Meeting
2016 Jun 17
A range of fascinating topics presented by leading professional and amateur astronomers.
- Prof. Albert Zijlstra on The Evolution of Planetary Nebulae
- Dr. Rainer Anton to talk about Lucky Imaging of Double Stars
- Wouter van Reeven is going to tell us about Planning Visual Observing
- David Ratledge is Chasing the Obscure
- Jon Gale will tell us about Observing Asterisms
Visit http://webbdeepsky.com/annual-meeting/year/2016 for full details.
Institute of Astronomy Madingley Rd, Cambridge CB3 0HA