BAA Journal – Volume 122 Number 1 – February 2012
To download this journal, why not become a member.
To access this journal you need to join the association
- 17Charles Lewis Brook: third Director of the BAA Variable Star Section - Jeremy Shears
- 31The grazing occultation of Jupiter on 2012 July 15 - Jean Meeus
- 32Index to the Journal,Volume 121 (2011) - R. A. Marriott facing
- 33Building a model astrolabe - Dominic Ford
- 42‘honeycombed Moon’: O’Neill’s Bridge and other lunar arches and tunnels Bill Leatherbarrow
- 49Superhumps and post-outburst rebrightening episodes in the AM CVn star SDSS J012940.05+384210.4 - Jeremy Shears et al.
Notes and News
- 11Laboratory Choosing and using binoculars for the travelling astronomer - Stewart L. Moore
- 60‘Observing Sky notes for 2012 February & March - Callum Potter
- 41Membership information
- 62Meetings diary & small advertisements
- 63Officers and Council