Journal of the British Astronomical Association. Vol.26 No.5
To download this journal, why not become a member.
To access this journal you need to join the association
- 1BAA Journal - Vol.26 No.5 - March 1916
- 3Reports of the Branches
- 3WEST OF SCOTLAND BRANCH (GLASGOW).
- 5Reports of the Observing Sections.
- 5Meteor Section.
- 5Meteors of August, September, and October 1915. By FIAMMETTA WILSON
- 10Aurorae and the Zodiacal Light Section.
- 10The Zodiacal Light.
- 14Results of Solar Observations (Prominences) made during the Year 1914. By A. M. NEWBEGIN
- 1REPORT OF THE MEETING OF THE ASSOCIAT10N, HELD ON WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 1916,
- 33The Recent Papers on Venus and Jupiter. The Value of Albedo.
- 34ROYAL ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY
- 35COMET NOTES
- 36Memoranda for Observers.
- 36Lunar Section.
- 38Notices of the Association.
- 38Members of the Association. Elected 23rd February 1916.
- 38Candidates for Election as Members of the Association. 29th March 1916.
- 38Death. ALEX. B. KIRKPATKICK
- 38The Saturn Section