2022 April 27
BBC Sky At Night Magazine, Telescopes Masterclass – 27 April
Next Masterclass is:
Your next telescope setup, delving deeper into stargazing and astronomy – Will Gater
Thursday 28 April, 7pm BST
Following Masterclass is:
Increase your observing productivity with a home observatory – Steve Richards
Thursday 26 May, 7pm BST
This weeks Masterclass: Your next telescope setup, delving deeper into stargazing and astronomy – Will Gater
The agenda for the talk is :
- The key questions intermediate observers should ask, including deep sky vs planetary observing.
- Ways to upgrade your existing telescope setup for your favourite targets.
- Specialist astro cameras and the targets they’re best suited for.
- How taking better astro images is about more than just the camera.
- Optimising your setup for portability and travel.
- Observing projects to consider, from sketching to tracking variable stars.
This online event takes place on Thursday 28th April at 7pm GMT.