I saw the solar disk on the youtu.be page. I download images every 2-4 minutes. I have a few things to ask you:
1) Does the image come in real time? What is the phase shift?
2) The disc image would be fully suitable for my study of the phenomenon. The only small problem is that the disc is too big, it is not entirely included in the picture.
3) If the disc remains stationary within the frame, it is not easy to establish the North-South direction. To do this, it would be necessary to bring (for example every 15-20 minutes) the disc close to the east side of the frame and NOT chase it until it reaches the west side. In this way, the alignment of the various images will make it easy to establish the North-South line on the painting itself. Can you make these breaks?
This is the procedure I will follow with the camera (nikon) on my telescope:
– Entire disc in the frame;
– Periodically interrupt the tracking and take 3 or 4 images until the solar disc starts to leave the frame.
Here (L’Aquila near Rome the weather should be permissive)
Thank you and good observation
Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)