Home › Forums › Spectroscopy › request for spectra of possible supernova AT2017haf › Is Thursday too late for this
Is Thursday too late for this?
There is clear sky forecast here, although I have a load of teaching Thursday/Friday (so mechanics of life may preclude…)
I can see the galaxy in the DSS image overlaid in CdC but coords differ from those advertised (maybe an epoch issue?). Anyway, I’ll let you know if I am game for it later this week