2022 Solar Eclipse Conference

Forums Sun 2022 Solar Eclipse Conference

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sheridan
    Participant

It has been a tradition, started in 2000 by Patrick and Joanne Poitevin to organise a Solar Eclipse Conference in any year that does not have a central solar eclipse. So Sheridan and Xavier Jubier have stepped up to organise one for this year. To ease the administration Astro Trails (a company Sheridan has worked with since the 1980s) has offered to put together various package options to include travel, accommodation, excursions, catering etc.

Full details of the 2022 Solar Eclipse Conference are now live on a dedicated website https://www.sec2022.com/

The conference will be held at the enchanting Castle of the Bishops of Sigüenza in Spain from Wednesday 31st August to Saturday 3rd September 2022, which is also near the centre line of the 2026 TSE.

There will be a full programme of presentations and social events with speakers including Jay Anderson, Jay Pasachoff, Michael Zeiler and Xavier Jubier. See the website for a provisional list and titles of the presentations.

You can reserve your places at the conference and also make your travel arrangements through the website. There are ‘partner’ options for those not wishing to attend the conference itself.

Space is limited so early bookings are advised to avoid disappointment.

Sheridan Williams

Michael O’Connell
    Participant

Hi Sheridan,

Great to see this conference going ahead!

Thanks for organising it and posting the details.

I visited the website and tried booking the day delegate rate.

Is it possible to add an option for:

– Both days as a single transaction

– Select the number of people

Myself and my wife would like to attend both days (we will be staying in local accommodation).

I note that it is not possible to complete the booking form for a day delegate without having to select a ‘room type’.

Thanks,

Michael.

Michael O’Connell
    Participant

Thanks Sheridan.

Provisional booking made now.

Regards

Michael

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.