Can anyone deliver photometer to ASE conf. in Northampton January 2027. Update

› Forums › General Discussion › Can anyone deliver photometer to ASE conf. in Northampton January 2027. Update

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #643277
    Kevin West
    Participant

    Update.
    I wasn’t very clear about this I will post it to you if you can help the cause of variable star observing and drop it off. Obviously somebody who lives near the venue.
    I am donating my photometer to AAVSO and a representative is willing to pick it up from ASE conference in Northampton from January 7-9, 2027
    It would involve me posting it to your address and you delivering it to the recipient who is attending the conference.
    I should add that AAVSO have tried to find somebody to take it in UK with no luck.
    I have tried with 3 different couriers to deliver it to The Netherlands with no success surprisingly.
    Regards

    Kevin

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.