Winchester Weekend 2022

Forums BAA Events and News Winchester Weekend 2022

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’ve been going to Winchester for many years, and have had many memorable ones, I just wanted to say thanks once again to all those who helped make it happen, this particular weekend was one of the best, if not the best I’ve been to, every lecture was fascinating and full of new material, the weekend ran very smoothly, we even managed some solar, lunar and Deep-sky observing.

John Archer
    Participant

Couldn’t agree more Simon. A fantastic weekend and no doubt the result of a lot of hard work by Ann and the BAA team.
    Top quality presentations bookended by our own dynamic duo!

John

Honor Wheeler
    Participant

As Simon and John have said this years Winchester weekend was excellent. Well done to those who put such hard work into making the weekend such a success. Great speakers, interesting topics and informative ideas, such a shame it didn’t last longer! Looking forward to 2023!

Nick James
    Participant

It was a brilliant weekend and my personal highlight was the Steve and Dave double act on Sunday. A very entertaining presentation about the Crayford Dobsonians. All the other talks throughout the weekend were great too. Shame I missed the Friday night.

Thanks very much to Ann and Alan and everyone else involved in arranging it.

Ms Janice McClean
    Participant

Well done to Ann Davies and her team for a great Winchester. She had to cope with many challenges in getting the show on the road but it was a weekend to remember. Great speakers all and a wonderful injection of humour by Eric and Ernie!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.