Re:[BAA-ebulletin 00769] Morning comets

Forums Comets [BAA-ebulletin 00769] Morning comets Re:[BAA-ebulletin 00769] Morning comets

Posted by Comet Section at 18:44 on 2013 Nov 06

Hello Tony, It is good to hear that you will post your comet images to me for archiving in the COMET SECTION. All you need to do is to email me the images as jpeg attachments to the email and I will load them onto the Comet Gallery. You can email them directly to me atbuczynski8166@btinternet.com or email them to cometobs@britastro.org Send as many images as you want in one email as separate files. It is important to save the image using our archiving file naming convention such as 2013r1_20131106_0330_dgbthis runs like this object designation underscore date underscore time underscore observer name Also it is good practise to annotate the observational data onto the image itself as this ensures that the detail will always remain with the image. Any other information that is addional to the raw observational details can be written as a note in the email. I will then add this to the archive file on the BAA COMET GALLERY. Have a look at my latest image of 2013r1 taken this morning to at the link below.Denis Buczynskihttp://britastro.org/baa/index.php?view=detail&id=1839&option=com_joomgallery&Itemid=200