Looking for a 12″, 14″ or 16″ Dobsonian. Any condition .

Forums For Sale / Wants / Giveaway Looking for a 12″, 14″ or 16″ Dobsonian. Any condition .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Matt Dawson
    Participant

I’m looking for either a give-away, or a very cheap sale. It will be going to a good home, stargazing nights for autistic kids (and adults) I mentor at the Luxembourg Autism Foundation. Any condition as long as the optics are OK.

bmerrikin
    Participant

Hi Matt – thanks for your email regarding HAG’s 16” Newtonian. It is currently advertised on Astro Buy and Sell and although we have had some interest there has been no serious offer so the telescope still remains available. I would stress that we are negotiable on the price
    Regards
    Barry

Matt Dawson
    Participant

Im certain we can come to an agreement on the price but it’s hard for me to visualize without seeing a photo. Could you send me (or post) one? It sounds massive! I would only keep the OTA, but I imagine neither of us would want to be stuck with the fork mount but picking up would be no problem. I regularly visit my daughter in Guilford which is not too far. Seeing a photo would be helpful. Thanks. Jay Tate at the Spaceguard Centre might want the mount.

bmerrikin
    Participant

Hi Matt – I have further details and photos but it is quite a big file. Can you email me directly and I will send them to you probably via ‘Wetransfer’

barry

Matt Dawson
    Participant

Hi Barry,
    I’m having trouble locating your email address. Mine is mgedawson ‘at’ gmail.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.