Some basic advice sought

Forums Telescopes Some basic advice sought

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have managed to buy an enhanced Skywatcher hand controller for eq5 dual motors.
    Problem is I have no manual.
    I have attached a picture below.

Can anyone tell me what the slewing setting is I should use to enable tracking?
    (On the older models you left the button in the middle speed setting, but I am not too sure about this controller without a manual which I couldn’t; find on the internet).

I’d be grateful to hear from anyone who has used this before.

Many thanks for your time.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Mr Gordon Ian MacLeod. Reason: It did not upload my photo at first posting

Gordon.

David Totney
    Participant

I’m not sure if this is helpful or not. The link is to Sky-Watcher’s global site (product manuals).

https://www.skywatcher.com/download/manual/goto-mounts/

Telescopes: One Newtonian, three Maksutov Cassegrains, seven refractors, and a large SCT.

Many thanks David. Regrettably the manuals provided only refer to the old controller and not the updated one. I’ll just play away with it and work it out myself. My post was just in case someone had experience of using it. Many thanks for taking the time to reply.

Gordon.

David Totney
    Participant

You’re welcome, sorry it wasn’t more useful.

Telescopes: One Newtonian, three Maksutov Cassegrains, seven refractors, and a large SCT.

Just grateful you took the time to reply. Many thanks.

Gordon.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.