Video from the 2013 October 30 AGM/OM

Forums General Discussion Video from the 2013 October 30 AGM/OM

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Posted by Nick James at 09:27 on 2013 Nov 17

I have just uploaded MP4 video files of the slides and audio from the 30th October AGM and Ordinary meeting. You need to be logged in to access this:http://britastro.org/baa/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=16&Itemid=196The items are:- Review of the year (Prof. Bill Leatherbarrow).- The Presidential Address: Then and Now (Prof. Bill Leatherbarrow).- Sky Notes (Dr. Stewart Moore)Let me know if you have any problems accessing this or if you have any suggestions regarding this service.Nick.

Posted by Charles Taylor at 10:13 on 2013 Dec 14

As a new member of the BAA and one unlikely to visit London – I live in the wildernesses of Perthshire – can I say how much I am gaining from this service. In particular, I enjoyed listening to Prof Leatherbarrow’s ‘Now and Then’ Presidential Address and look forward to delving into other videos as time allows.Many thanks for this privision – Graham Taylor

Posted by D A Dunn at 10:30 on 2013 Dec 14

As a member living in France, can I second the comment as to the usefulness of being able to access the meeting videos on line. Well done the BAA.David

Posted by Nick James at 10:32 on 2013 Dec 15

Thanks. It’s good to know that these recordings are appreciated.We had an excellent Christmas meeting yesterday and I hope to have recordings uploaded soon.Nick.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.