Webinar: Peranso 3 Light curve Analysis Software – Live Showcase

Forums Variable Stars Webinar: Peranso 3 Light curve Analysis Software – Live Showcase

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeremy Shears
    Participant
    I am posting this information, provided by Tonny Vanmunster, about a free webinar tomorrow on using the Peranso 3 software. Tonny has developed this software for period analysis of variable star and other light curves. I have used Peranso for many years and have recently upgraded to Peranso 3, which was released over the Christmas hols. It’s a super piece of software!
    Note the webinar starts at 16.00 UT
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Dear colleagues,
    The below might be of interest to some of you. Gabriel Neagu (AAVSO ambassador) is hosting a webinar tomorrow to showcase the new Peranso 3 software. I will join him during this session. We will demonstrate the power of Peranso using several real-life light curves, including some of the data mining work that Gabriel and colleagues are doing using Peranso.
    In you are interested to join this free webinar, you can connect through Zoom:

Meeting ID = 912 8822 1402

Passcode = 351389

The invitation has also been posted on some Facebook groups (Cataclysmic Variables, Variable Star Astronomy, etc), where you can find more information.
    Best regards
    Tonny
    Lars Lindhard
    Participant

Hi Jeremy

Interesting webinar.  Do you know if it will come on YouTube?

I would like to see it again.

Jeremy Shears
    Participant

Yes the webinar was very good, Lars. I’m pretty impressed with Peranso 3. I’m looking forward to the forthcoming updates with the extra functionality that Tonny was demonstratino.

Not sure if it was recorded. I see a couple of folks have asked Tonny, but not seen his reply yet 

Jeremy Shears
    Participant

I’ve just heard from Tonny Vanmunster that both a recording of the webinar and the PowerPoint slides used can be accessed from the Peranso website.

Highly recommended.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.