PayPal account?

Forums General Discussion PayPal account?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dr Paul Leyland
    Participant

I am trying to make a donation to he BAA but whenI use the official route on britastro.org the end results is a page from an external organization which does nothing but spin its wheels. This is not a good way of getting donations 8-(

Does the BAA have a PayPal account?

If not, why not?

If so, what is its name?

Paul

Andy Wilson
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,
    I have sent you an email where I have included the BAA Office who manage the donations.
    At present we use Square to take donations. The same service we use for the BAA shop and telephone payments. I have tested the donation page just now and it was working on Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge and Safari, running on Windows 11 and macOS Ventura. I wonder if it was a temporary glitch or whether something in your browser might be blocking the Square site, link below.
    https://checkout.square.site/merchant/MLW65481JK36P/checkout/SL5VCCR2YENEZGEKFZPD6AGH
    Best wishes,
    Andy

Dr Paul Leyland
    Participant

Hi Andy.

Received your mail, thanks.

When that link is clicked the browser still shows an endlessly spinning arc of a circle inside the large blue button. This with “Firefox 113.0.1 (64-bit) Mozilla Firefox Snap for Ubuntu canonical-002 – 1.0”.

Oh well.

Paul

Dr Paul Leyland
    Participant

Payment now successful via PayPal. My thanks to Andy and the BAA Office for their assistance.

I have not posted the BAA’s PayPal account name because of a specific request not to,

Paul

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.