Silly but quick question

Forums General Discussion Silly but quick question

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Can anyone tell me when digital subscriptions are due for renewal and are you emailed a reminder? Many thanks.

Gordon.

Gary Poyner
    Participant

I think ALL subscriptions are due on (or before) August 1st. I’ve always paid mine early, so I can’t say for sure whether a reminder is sent out.

Log into ‘Account’ on the web page, and you’ll find all the information there.

Gary

Andy Wilson
    Keymaster

Hi Gordon,
    There are no silly questions 🙂
    For those who have joined in the past few years, your subscription becomes due on the day of the year you joined. For those who joined many years ago, the annual subscription always ran from 1st August to 31st July the next year.
    Reminder emails are sent to every member who has provided an email address, about 95% of members. Those who have not given an email address are sent letters. The reminder emails are sent before the renewal is due, then several after payment was due if the member has not renewed.
    Gordon, you can login to SheepCRM to see your renewal date. If you are not logged into the BAA website then click:
    Login -> Renew Membership
    If you are logged into the BAA website then:
    Account -> My membership
    You use the same password that you use for the BAA website but you have to login separately to SheepCRM.
    I won’t give out specific details on the forum, but Gordon’s subscription is not due for a few months.
    Best wishes,
    Andy (BAA Systems Manager)

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Andy Wilson.

Many thanks to you both. Best wishes.

Gordon.

Alex Pratt
    Participant

I pay my Digital Subscription via Direct Debit. I have just received an annual e-mail from the BAA Office that my membership subscription will be automatically renewed on or shortly after 31st July. Members can further support the BAA via Gift Aid.

Alex.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.