Images not uploading

Forums Website News and Help Images not uploading

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John Arnold
    Participant

Yesterday I (successfully) uploaded my first image to my album and the gallery, where it showed up immediately. I then uploaded a second one, but when I saw it on the gallery front page I realised it was the wrong image. I tried to edit it, by changing the image file, but this would not work, so I deleted it and started a new one. After clicking on ‘save’ for this upload I am shown the gallery front page, where there is no sign of the this new image, and it is not in my album either. This has happened several times now, both late last night and this morning (Monday), with attempted uploads just vanishing into the ether. I’m logged in properly, and nothing on the computer has been changed. Is there a system bug or have I done something wrong?
    John A

John A

Mike Harlow
    Participant

Hi John,
    I’ve had this problem before as well. Upload an image, type in all the details, save and then…nothing, blank! I soon realised that, in my case anyway, it was that the image file exceeded the 2Mb limit. Reducing the file size below 2Mb solved the problem.
    Hope that helps?
    Mike.

John Arnold
    Participant

Yes, thank you, it was indeed the file size. I thought I was well below the limit but I had stuck two separate images together and together they just exceeded 2MB. There was no error message, so I thought at first that my computer was playing up

John A

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.